Pro Fleet Management Services
Pro Leasing Services is a Michigan based, nationally recognized fleet management company. We specialize in small to medium size fleets with less than 500 vehicles and serve sole proprietors and Fortune 100 companies.
When experience matters, our Pro Fleet Advisors have over 100 combined years in fleet management. Pro Leasing Services has 30-plus years of experience along with a legacy of significant firsts in automotive leasing and commercial fleet management. To add to that, we have over 60 years in the automotive retail industry. Using this experience and knowledge for the benefit of our clients, PLS provides custom lease programs for fleet operators in multiple industries.
The PLS service advantage states: You will never call into a call center. A member of your Pro Fleet Account team will answer every call and resolve each problem to your complete satisfaction – exceptional attention is the cornerstone of our customer service philosophy.
Through our life-cycle fleet management approach, we maximize vehicle productivity and minimize residual risk while providing superior customer service.
Fleet Management Capabilities
Working together, with a tailored fleet management solution, we will provide exceptional savings and operational efficiencies in all aspects of your fleet.
- Vehicle Options
- Creative Solutions
- The PLS vehicle selector lists help standardize your fleet
- Reduced cost of acquired vehicles
- Lifecycle cost projections and planning
- Maintenance, accident and safety management programs
- Recall administration
- License and registration renewals
- Violation management
- Vehicle acquisition and disposition time and labor savings
- FedEx Fleet Specialist
Customer Service Philosophy
PLS is a “fee free company”. We’re different. We never believed passing fees onto our clients was a sound customer service philosophy.
- No courtesy delivery fee to any address in Michigan
- No markup on upfitting, graphics or alarm system
- No monthly management fees
- No doc fees
- No monthly gas card fees
- No markup on monthly maintenance costs
- No fees on additional brakes/tires or service over-mileage
- No fees for custom reports
- No fees for license renewals
- No admin fees for processing tickets violations and tolls
- No fees at the end of the lease
- No fees or reduction of fuel rebates
- No fees for remarketing (auction, detail, de-identification, etc.)